Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rollercoaster of emotions

Last night my friends and I all celebrated our time spent in Badajoz with a great dinner and after party. It was so nice to get together and look back on our time together. We've gotten to know each other very well and I will remember these people forever.  One of my friends, John, put together an amazing slide show of all of us.  Just when I thought I was so ready to come back home- something like this is pulling at me and making me soak up every last minute here.  Today, I'm going to a lunch with Loly (my tutor) and her family.  This family took me in when I first arrived to Spain, they supported me, helped me, and followed my entire journey while I was here.  I'm familiar with this whole goodbye process for I've done it too many times. I've realized that saying goodbye means that I've done something new and beautiful that has changed me for the better.  I'm addicted to Pinterest- so I've stumbled upon quotes and pictures that I feel really express how I'm feeling and how I think I will feel once I get back home.  I'll just let them speak for themselves :)

 
 
 
 
 
 

On to my last week! 4 days of school left, 100 goodbye besos will be had this week (saying goodbye to Spaniards = lots of kisses on the cheek), packing, planning my trip up north, and enjoying every last second of Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment